Media Press Kit
For Media Inquiries, please contact:
For Federal and State communications, please email us at:
To learn more about the LifeLine Program, please visit these links:
Life Wireless makes a tremendous impact in local communities. Below are testimonials from some of our outreach partners.
- "In our area there is a lot of unemployment and a variety of
people with diverse ethnicities that rely on public assistance. With all of
their bills that they are consistently struggling to pay, having to spend
money on a cell phone is really, just too much. Life Wireless has really
been a blessing because they have enabled these people to reach out and
connect, building relationships with family and friends. An aspect we
really appreciate about Life Wireless' business is that they are so
relational, and that is what we, as a Lutheran organization, are all about:
building relationships. We especially like that they show up in person and
business is done face-to-face. Representatives are responsible, welcoming
and always treat every customer with incredible respect. Working with Life
Wireless has been very enjoyable."
— Sheila Kvilvang, Messiah Lutheran - Center for Changing Lives
- "Over half of the people here don't have a phone at all...The company that's giving them a way is called Life Wireless...We feel like it is a lifeline. It is a lifeline to people that need the help."
— Angela Enderson, Senior Resources of Freeborn County
- Ascension Place Inc
- Wheat Street Baptist Church
- 2016-03-14 National LifeLine Association Appoints New Board Members
- 2016-03-08 Life Wireless Gains Market Share: One Million Americans Now Have Access to Essential Communications Services