Learn More About iPassTM
Unlimited Premium Access to the World's Largest Wi-Fi Network with Over 30 Million Hotspots in the U.S.
- Unlike public Free Wi-Fi networks, iPass uses secure VPN connection to keep your data safe with three layers of security.
- Available in more locations than traditional public Wi-Fi, including in your local residential neighborhood.
- iPass automatically connects you to the best hotspot based on the strongest signal.
Where can I use iPass?
- The iPass app will tell you all of the available connections near you.
- iPass connections are generally available in these locations:
- Many local businesses, including all McDonald's, Walmart, Home Depot, and Starbucks locations
- Many household Wi-Fi networks in and around your local neighborhood.
How Do I Get iPass on My Phone?
- Do you already have iPass app installed on your phone?
- If YES, go to step 2
- If NO, you can download it from the Google Play Store for Android devices or the Apple App Store for iPhones. (You must be on your smart phone).
- NOTE: If you received your phone after December 2016 you should already have the iPass app. If you received your phone before December 2016 you most likely will not have the iPass app already on your phone.
- Setup Your iPass Account
- Login to "My Account" on the Life Wireless homepage. Once you are inside the customer portal, click the orange button that reads, "Activate My iPass". It will walk you through the easy iPass account setup process.
- If you do not have your "My Account Login" setup for access into the customer portal, we encourage you to register. You may also call 611 for assistance with a customer service representative.