Connect to a Better Life
Access to a phone is vital. That’s why Life Wireless offers government subsidized cellular phone service to individuals and families who qualify for economic or other types of benefit assistance described below.
Qualify and Service is Free
Qualified customers receive free cell phone service and certain residents may be eligible for a free cell phone. We also offer discounts to those who meet certain eligibility requirements, such as government assistance or a household income that is at or below the Federal Poverty Guidelines as dictated by each state.*
In addition, this free Life Wireless service is limited to one per household.
Examples of one household:
- A married couple that lives together
- A parent/guardian and child who live together
- An adult who lives with friends or family who financially support him/her
Each of these are one household and must share one Lifeline benefit.
Examples of more than one household:
- Four roommates who live together but do not share money are four households. They can have one Lifeline benefit each, for a total of four benefits.
- 30 seniors who live in an assisted-living home are 30 households. They can have one Lifeline benefit each, for a total of 30 total benefits.
Keeping You Connected
Customers who qualify for Life Wireless service receive the following free:
- Unlimited Nationwide Calling
- Unlimited Text Messaging
- Call Waiting
- Three-way calling
- Caller ID Service
- No roaming charges
- No charge for domestic long distance calls
- Affordable Recharge Plans
We Look Forward to Welcoming You to Life Wireless
If you have questions or would like additional information, visit lifewireless.com or call to speak with one of our representatives at 888-543-3620.
*Life Wireless plans vary by state. To review plan details and acceptable subsidies in your state, visit: Life Wireless Free Government Cell Phone Plans
Posted 2 months ago