Life Wireless' mission is to drive awareness and availability of the Lifeline program to under-served markets across the United States.
We are committed to being the industry-standard for compliance, and will continue to strive to prevent, detect and eliminate waste, fraud, and abuse.
Thank you for visiting our site. To learn more about Life Wireless, please download our company fact sheet and continue browsing the resources on this page.
For Media Inquiries please contact:
To learn more about the LifeLine Program, please visit these links:
- Universal Service Administrative Company: Lifeline
- Federal Communications Commission
- FCC Encyclopedia: Lifeline Public Service Announcements
Life Wireless makes a tremendous impact in local communities. Below are testimonials from some of our outreach partners.
- "In our area there is a lot of unemployment and a variety of
people with diverse ethnicities that rely on public assistance. With all of
their bills that they are consistently struggling to pay, having to spend
money on a cell phone is really, just too much. Life Wireless has really
been a blessing because they have enabled these people to reach out and
connect, building relationships with family and friends. An aspect we
really appreciate about Life Wireless’ business is that they are so
relational, and that is what we, as a Lutheran organization, are all about:
building relationships. We especially like that they show up in person and
business is done face-to-face. Representatives are responsible, welcoming
and always treat every customer with incredible respect. Working with Life
Wireless has been very enjoyable."
— Sheila Kvilvang, Messiah Lutheran – Center for Changing Lives
- "Over half of the people here don't have a phone at all...The company that's giving them a way is called Life Wireless...We feel like it is a lifeline. It is a lifeline to people that need the help."
— Angela Enderson, Senior Resources of Freeborn County
- Ascension Place Inc
- Wheat Street Baptist Church
Public Service Announcements
These PSAs, produced by Life Wireless in 2012, provide information on the Lifeline program and is currently running in several states.
- 2013-09-19 Life Wireless statement on Nebraska Public Service Commission's decision to revoke ETC designation
- 2013-09-09 Life Wireless customer stories featured at Lifeline Awareness Week event
- 2013-05-22 Life Wireless Provides Replacement Phones to Victims of Oklahoma Tornadoes
- 2013-05-21 Life Wireless offers cellphone service in Nevada and Ohio
- 2013-04-10 Life Wireless to offer cellphone service to eligible low-income customers in Kansas and Wisconsin
- 2013-02-14 Life Wireless to offer cellphone service to eligible low-income customers in Arizona
- 2013-02-06 Life Wireless to offer cellphone service to eligible low-income customers in Michigan and Texas
- 2013-02-04 Life Wireless now offers cellphone service to eligible low-income customers in South Carolina, Oklahoma and Maine
- 2012-12-03 Life Wireless Issues PSAs to Educate Public on Lifeline Program
- 2012-11-08 Life Wireless Donates to American Red Cross To Support Hurricane Sandy Relief Efforts
- 2012-09-27 Life Wireless Educates Public on Lifeline Program
- 2012-08-29 Life Wireless Adds New Database to its Fraud-Prevention Toolkit
- 2012-08-13 Do You Qualify?
- 2012-07-18 Life Wireless Airs Public Service Announcement on Lifeline Program
- 2012-06-27 Life Wireless Provides Extra Calling Minutes to Minn. Flood Victims
- 2012-05-03 Life Wireless offering cell phone service in nine states